Sunday, September 27, 2015

Novena to Saint Francis of Assisi - Day 3




Lord, be not far from me.

Prayer: Loving Father, you are not far from any of us since in you we live, move and have our being. Increase my awareness of your presence and through the intercession of Saint Francis, take care of my pressing need (mention the request).   Amen.

Your offering today: Throughout the day, give your cares to the Lord.

Prayer of Peace:  

Lord, make me an instrument of peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
and it is in dying that we are born to
eternal life.

http://desertnuns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nov_francis.pdf

No comments: