Monday, September 28, 2015

Novena to Saint Francis of Assisi - Day 4




Make your ways known to me, O Lord.

Prayer: 

Father Almighty, your ways and purpose are often hidden from us. Guide  me now and through the intercession of Saint Francis of Assisi, I beg you, in my sorrow, and by your power, to let me know your will regarding my special need (mention your request). Amen.

Your offering today: Consider today how you can do God's will.

Prayer of Peace:

Lord, make me an instrument of peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

http://desertnuns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nov_francis.pdf

No comments: